Introducing JetBrains Web IDE. Early Access is available for preview
Web IDE 1.0 will be available in Q4 2009 in 2 editions:
- PHP Developer Edition, providing additional advanced coding assistance for PHP development (syntax and error highlighting, navigation, code completion, refactoring, debugger etc.) and facilities for working with databases.
Subscribe to newsletter to receive Web IDE announcements and special offers.
With this announcement the Early Access (EAP) is open for the new product.
How to Participate in EAP?
- Visit Web IDE EAP pages to learn more (e.g. Development Roadmap and FAQ)
- Download and install Web IDE
- Subscribe to the Web IDE blog
- Ask questions and submit ideas at the Web IDE Discussions forum
- Submit your features and bugs to the Web IDE issue tracker
- JetBrains Team
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)