Meet YouTrack (previously code-named Charisma) - new issue tracker from JetBrains.
You know how time-consuming your work with an issue-tracking system could be. With that in mind, we at JetBrains designed our own web-based, keyboard-centric issue tracker to help ourselves and the others tackle with bugs and requests faster and easier than ever before.
Today YouTrack is a full-scale beta product, and we are glad to show off its key features:
- Bug reporting with a single shortcut from anywhere within the product.
- Query-based search with auto-completion and highlighting.
- Intuitive commands to quickly execute batch operations on selected issues.
- Natural-language-like query and command syntax.
- Extensive keyboard support for creating, editing, and navigating between issues easily.
- AJAX-based user interface for extremely fast issue handling.
We hope to release YouTrack 1.0 before New Year, and we need your feedback to go firmly ahead:
- If you run into a bug, please report into our own YouTrack instance.
- If you want to share your experience with YouTrack, please leave your feedback at the web site.